JOLIN SINGOLI combining transient detector
SINGOLI is a 7 channels DC coupled active combiner with an analogue transient detector output.
All the inputs I are equipped with LED meters and a dedicated attenuating potentiometer.
O will give you the combined mixed output.
T is an additional transient detector out that will fire only when a certain threshold is detected from the sum of all the inputs.
The toggle switch activates or deactivate the internal connection to Tutto&Sempre when the two modules are paired together thanks to the included JST cable.
- DC coupled mixer with 7 inputs and individual attenuators.
- Intensity sensitive LED meters on all the inputs.
- Analogue transient detector output.
- Toggle switch to activate / deactivate its normalization to Tutto&Sempre.
- “Whatever” power connector a.k.a. don’t mind the polarity.
- width 6HP
- depth 25mm
- 15mA +12V
- 10mA -12V