Synthrotek Octave Fuzz
The Octave Fuzz is our take on the classic 70's SuperFuzz circuit, made into a Eurorack module. We've also improved on some aspects of the original as well, including an increased output.
- Two distinct voices like the original: switchable between scooped midrange and massive midrange bump.
- Aggressive: It will sound massive and in-your-face like no other circuit can. This is for sonic explorers and heavy music only. In short, it's not useful for EVERYTHING, but the things it DOES do it excels at. Sounds especially killer for keyboard and bass sounds.
- Tuned to give a subtle distorted waveform one octave up via wavefolding (see the video to view this on an oscilloscope). (Completed modules come pre-tuned; there are calibration instructions at the end of the assembly instructions for the kits.)
This circuit has been optimized for Eurorack.
- Scoop switch for a 'scooped' midrange, or to have a midrange boost
- True wet/dry mix
- Module Depth: 35mm (1 3/8")
- 32mA @ +12v
- 24mA @ -12v
- 0mA @ +5v