JOLIN ASCOLTA dual preamp follower
ASCOLTA is a dual high fidelity input preamp with envelope follower and peak detector output for each channel.
Ascolta consist of two individual high quality preamp connected to an envelope follower and a peak detector output.
On the back of the module you can select the behaviour of its internal normalization when no cable is plugged into I2:
S: the first input I1 will accept stereo 3.5mm standard cables from any source and split L and R to output O1 and O2 respectively. This way you can directly amplify stereo signals without the need of external splitters and regulate the gain of each channel individually.
G: the second amplifier will double the amplification of the first totalling a gain range of 80dB - 10.000x.
Envelope E and peak P outputs are strictly related to the gain level of their corresponding amplifier and will follow the dynamic of any input plugged.
- Two high quality 40dB amplifiers.
- Customizable internal normalization with selectable stereo or double gain mode.
- Envelope follower output and peak detector output for each of the two amplifiers.
- Audio graded potentiometers.
- “Whatever” power connector a.k.a. don’t mind the polarity.
- width 4HP
- depth 25mm
- 50mA +12V
- 30mA -12V