Synthrotek DIRT Module
ab 20,00 €
DIRT is Synthroteks new 4HP low-pass filter / effect for the Eurorack modular synth platform.
Inspired by one of their favorite ‘noisy’ filters, the DIRT is an unapologetic filter / effect that produces interesting and unique effects via the Bias knob, accessible from the front panel.
It’s not a traditional filter; it’s an effects module with filtering, ring mod effects, wave shaping and even outright brutal harmonic distortion.
DIRT likes to square things up a bit, so throw in a triangle, sawtooth, sine or other wave forms for different style effects. Even plugging a guitar (using an external amplification module) into the DIRT produces some great sounds and heavy distortion.
– CUTOFF = Cutoff Frequency
– RESONANCE = Increase the Q!
– BIAS = Set the bias correctly or not, the choice is yours
– CUTOFF CV IN = Voltage range changes depending on where CUTOFF knob is positioned. External attenuation will be needed for fine modulation. In version 2.2, the CV input is buffered.
– AUDIO IN = Audio Input
– AUDIO OUT = Audio Output
– PCB Dimensions: 4 x 1.5 inches
– CV input impedance is 47K
– Power consumption: >1mA