Synthrotek Atari Punk Console Eurorack
ab 21,79 €
Here is Synthroteks Atari Punk Console in Eurorack format !
Originally designed by DIY electronics guru Forrest Mims III as the ìStepped Tone Generator, the Atari Punk Console is one of the most famous and recognizable Lo-Fi synth circuits ever. Using a single 556 dual timer IC with minimal part count, the Atari Punk Console circuit is a solid, time-tested noise generator capable of outrageous square wave madness!
- Low part count = easy build for beginners!
- Control Voltage (CV) input allows step sequencers and waveform generators to expand the sonic capabilities of the Atari Punk Console from drone to arpeggio-like dynamism. Use any variable voltage source from 0-Supply Voltage for some glitchy goodness! The APC modular version has two CV inputs that modulate the two square wave internal oscillators.
- Powered by Doepfer style 16-pin header connection +12V
- Power Draw: +/-20mA
- Frac power is available on the circuit board; can be added with a molex connector (not included)
- 2 potentiometers control Pulse Width and Frequency and contour the tone
- 4 HP
- 1.304" deep
- Comes with power cable, 3mm and 2.5mm screws