ST Modular Karl (p&p)
ab 6,99 €
ST Modular Karl - 8HP Multi-Mode Dual/Stereo-Filter als pcb/panel kit.
8HP Multi-Mode Dual/ Stereo-Filter with individual Resonance Control
Karl is an analog multi-mode filter, loosely based ono the Korg MS-10 and MS-20 filters, but
has been improved to handle two mono or one stereo audio source.
The Resonance can still be varied independently per channel, which is very interesting when
using two different audio sources at once.
If you want to merge the two audio sources there is a Mix Out next to the two independent
outputs per channel.
Karl has four modes:
• Low Pass Mode - Classic Analog Low Pass Filter
• High Pass Mode - Classic Analog High Pass Filter
• Phaser Mode - A small band of frequencies is filtered next to the original signal being passed through
• Overdrive Mode - If Resonance is increased the filter will quickly jump to overdrive, which creates some nice harmonics
The module may be changed via jumpers on the back. in any mode the Cutoff frequency may be changed via CV.
CV-Signal can be attenuated with the CV potentiometer.
There is also the Karl Mode Selector as an expander module available, which gives you front panel control over the
modes and an alternative audio input for the right channel (activated by switch)
• Analog Dual/Stereo-Filter
• 4 Filter Modes: LP, HP, Phaser, Overdrive
• Independent Resonance Control
• Mix two Mono Signals
• Mono to Stereo Converter
• CV Control over Cutoff Frequency
• CV Attenuator
• Expander Module
• Wrong Polarity Protection
• 3U-Eurorack Module, 8HP wide
• Powerconsumption: 56mA at 12v AND 45mA at -12V
The module consists of two boards:
• Front PCB Panel
• Main PCB