Limaflo Motomouth Formant Filter
ab 49,95 €
Motomouth ist ein analoges 3-Band-Sedra + Espinoza-Bandpassfilter (DABP) mit Resonanzfrequenzen, die auf die Frequenzen menschlicher Mund- und Nasenhöhlen abgestimmt sind. Diese können unabhängig voneinander variiert werden, um unterschiedliche Mundformen zu bilden und Vokale wie A, E, I, O und U zu emulieren.
Motomouth is an analogue 3-Band, Sedra + Espinoza Bandpass Filter (DABP) with resonant frequencies that are tuned to the same resonant frequencies found in the human mouth and nose cavities, and these can be varied, independently, to form different 'mouth shapes,' to emulate vowels such as A, E, I, O and U. Motomouth can emulate 16 vowels and 'morph' or 'glide' between each vowel using a single Control Voltage input (1V/Oct), and a Gate to 'snap' to each vowel when required.
Two of the bands (F1 and F2) are used to form the mouth cavity, and the third band (F3) is used to from the nasal cavity, which is reasonably static. Varying F3 makes little significant difference 'in the mix,' but having it is important.
The single Control Voltage is decoded to control F1 and F2 independently, because the frequency bands for each vowel are not proportional to each other over the vowel range. So Motomouth has learned how to 'speak,' so to speak, but it still needs to learn more, and that's where you come in.
- Single CV to control and set vowel shapes.
- Automatic morphing and morphing rates to each vowel.
- Pure analogue signal path from input to output.
- Gate-operated snap to each vowel when desired.
- Sedra+Espinoza Analogue Filter design for a high, sharp Q value and a 12 dB/octave roll-off slope.
- Plays well from a monophonic keyboard or Midi Keyboard through a Midi to CV/Gate converter.
- Works great with a CV Step Sequencer.
- Filter and vowel mode selection using the same single CV input.
- Module width: 12HP
- Module depth: 42mm
- Power draw:
- +12V: 80mA
- -12V: 4mA